The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Subscribing to the newsletter
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources:
- Google analytics
- Google search console
We use the information that you have given us in order to improve on our service, monitor traffic and user experience.
We may share this information with nobody.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored in our database.
We keep your data for two years. We will then dispose of your information by deleting it from our database.
Links to external websites
Bonnick.dev may contain links to other external websites. Please be aware that the Bonnick.dev is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
When you leave our site we encourage you to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by the Bonnick.dev.
Changes to this privacy statement
We will update this privacy statement from time to time. We will post any changes on the statement with revision dates. If we make any material changes, we will notify you.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
We may obtain data about you from cookies. These are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Cookies also enable us to deliver more personalised content.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. Please note that in a few cases some of our website features may not function if you remove cookies from your browser.
Cookies we store
- CSRF protection token